Supari Pak is an Ayurvedic tonic that benefits both men and women alike. It is also known as Areca nut/betel nut which grows in Tropical Pacific, Southeast and South Asia, and parts of East Africa. Supari Pak is the powder of these washed betel nuts cut into smaller parts and then dried under shade.
- Beneficial for the reproductive system and other health conditions, Supari Pak also helps strengthen the uterus. Having antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Dosage:- 5 to 10 gm after having meal.
- Relieves weakness, headache and backache associated with Leucorrhoea
- Prevent gynecological problems
- Fertility Enhancer treat leucorrhoea in women and spermatorrhea in men.